Topsham, Maine

Celebrating 250 years on the Androscoggin 
Facebook Twitter


Frequently Asked Questions:

How do I get a copy of a police or accident report?

Reports may be obtained at the Topsham Police Department by contacting Records, Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. in person or by phone at 207-725-4337.  Reports may be obtained for a fee.

How do I make a report to the police?

Contact the Sagadahoc County Communications Center at 9-1-1 for emergencies, or 207-725-4337 for non-emergencies.  Walk-in complaints are also taken during normal business hours.

How do I contact the Animal Control Officer?

The Animal Control Officer may be reached by calling the Topsham Police Department at 207-725-4337.

Does the police department do fingerprints for the public?

Fingerprints may be obtained at the Topsham Police Department during normal business hours. Calling ahead for an appointment will assist in making sure an officer is available.

Does the police department unlock vehicles?

Due to liability reasons, the Topsham Police Department does not unlock vehicles. Persons in need of assistance may contact AAA Road Service if they are an AAA member, a wrecker service or a locksmith.

~ 100 Main Street Topsham, ME 04086 Phone (207)725-5821 Fax (207)725-1731 ~