Inland Fisheries and Wildlife

Hunting and Fishing

Hunting and Fishing Licenses can be obtained at the Clerk & Tax office.

For a Hunting License, proof of a prior license of a like type or an appropriate hunters safety course is required for all hunters 16 years of age and older.

Fees are set by the state and may be paid by check or cash. (Debit cards and VISA cards can be accepted at the Tax Collector’s Office for Inland Fisheries transactions, and any card that can be processed (e.g. Master Card Credit) will result in a 2.75% transaction fee)


ATV and Snowmobile registrations for Topsham residents may be completed at the Clerk & Tax office.

For a new registration supply a bill of sale or dealers certificate, a prior registration if possible for used machines.

For more information on recreational vehicles visit the Inland Fisheries website by clicking here

New Registration

 Bring the following information to Town Hall during our normal business hours (M-W 8:30-4:30 TH 8:30-6:00 FR 8:30-3:00)